Beolink Multiroom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Millemissen
    BRONZE Member
      • Flensborg————Danmark
      • Topics Started 21
      • Total Posts 1,025

This seems to be a relatively new section on the B&O website:

https://support.bang-olufsen.com/hc/en-us/sections/4414401017617-Beolink

0B7F3926-FC67-4B5F-8B67-FA79CF61B431

MM

Sandyb
      BRONZE Member
        • Topics Started 1
        • Total Posts 372

Thanks for sharing – unless I’m going mad (possible!) this looks like a slightly updated version of the same table someone shared a few months ago.

Slightly updated in that I see Deezer Flow on there – dont remember seeing that there before. Either way, nice for the Deezer users no doubt.

Hiort
        BRONZE Member
          • Topics Started 15
          • Total Posts 145

“Slightly updated in that I see Deezer Flow on there – dont remember seeing that there before. Either way, nice for the Deezer users no doubt.”

Note that Deezer Flow is only available if you have some of “mozart platform devices” as source, like Emerge, Balance and Level.

Millemissen
          BRONZE Member
            • Flensborg————Danmark
            • Topics Started 21
            • Total Posts 1,025

@Sandyb

That might be true.

However, I also made this post in order to get the discussion about Beolink/Multiroom going again on this new site.

What already was shared, we – for good (or rather bad) reasons – can not know now…..at least not untill the old forum will be online again as read-only.

Also I remember that Kristian Klit (from B&O) a while ago in the comment section in a Beotalk video wrote that he would have a new document about this ready soon.

Maybe this is that….or something else?

MM

laseralex
            BRONZE Member
              • Topics Started 0
              • Total Posts 8

“Bang & Olufsen Radio will be available on all Connected Audio speakers from Q2 2022”

I’m going to take a wild guess that the Beosound Moment will be excluded from that update.  🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.